Additional Charges Filed
On Wednesday morning, at approximately 8:00 am, Corsicana Police Department received multiple calls regarding a reckless driver on Hwy 22/W 2nd Ave. CPD Officer Nazar located the vehicle and conducted a traffic stop as the vehicle pulled into a residence.
The driver of the vehicle, identified as William Green Biggs, was detained as Corsicana Police Narcotics Detectives responded to the scene. Detectives requested asked for consent to search the vehicle but denied. CPD K9 Nora was called to the scene and gave a positive alert to the odor of narcotics in the vehicle.
A search was then conducted of the vehicle and a quantity of methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin, suspected fentanyl pills, psilocybin mushrooms, marijuana, prescription medications, approximately $7,200 and 2 handguns were located inside the vehicle. The driver was arrested and transported to NCSO Jail for booking on numerous charges.
Narcotics Detectives then obtained and executed a narcotics search warrant on the driver’s residence. During the execution of the search warrant, additional methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin, marijuana, 2 handguns, body armor, and prescription medication were located as well.
In total during the traffic stop and subsequent search warrant, officers located:
79 Grams of suspected Fentanyl
190.4 grams of methamphetamine
43.6 grams of cocaine
35.7 grams of heroin
9.7 ounces of marijuana
94.1 grams of prescription medication
20 grams of THC Oil.
Also seized for civil asset forfeiture was approximately $7,200 in US Currency.
William Green Biggs, 67, is being held at the Navarro County Justice Center on
- 4 counts of Manufacture/Delivery of a Controlled Substance Penalty Grade 1 >=4G<200G,
- 2 counts of Manufacture/Delivery of Controlled Substance Penalty Group 1>=200 G<400G,
- Manufacture/Delivery of Controlled Substance Penalty Group 2 or 2-A >=4G<400G,
- 2 counts of Possession of Controlled Substance Penalty Group 1 or 1-B ,<1G in a Drug Free Zone,
- Possession of Marijuana 4 oz<5LBS in Drug Free Zone,
- 2 counts of Unlawful Possession of a Firearm by a Felon,
- Possession of Marijuana <2oz,
- Possession of Controlled Substance PG 2 >= 1G < 4G,
- Possession of Controlled Substance PG 2 < 1G, and
- Unlawful Possession of Metal or Body Armor by a Felon.
Bonds will likely be set on Friday afternoon.